FADE LLC is a strategic market research and consulting firm focused on the video game market. We specialize in tracking emerging, online distribution markets including (but not limited to) consoles, smartphones, and PC-based services.
FADE offers flexible pricing for developers and publishers, based on datasets needed, as well as types of information desired. With the establishment of our online analytics server, gaming enthusiasts and start-up developers can acquire data at reasonable prices, while still receiving actionable intelligence.
- Consoles (Xbox Live Arcade, Playstation Games, WiiWare)
- Handhelds (3DS Ware)
- Smartphones (iOS, Android, BlackBerry App World, Windows Mobile)
- PC (Steam)
- Downloadable Content (Xbox Live, Playstation Network)
Future research is being conducted for the following markets:
- Micro-transaction based gaming for smartphones and PC
- Massively Multiplayer Online games (MMO)
- Social/Casual gaming portals (Facebook, Kongregate)
To access our online analytics system, please visit our analytics server. For platforms and reports unavailable within our server, please contact us via our contact page.
Where We’re At – 12/21/2012 Development has been progressing at a steady pace for the analytics system. The front end is nearly where we want it, with a lot of new features added within the past 2 weeks. Major additions include, but are not limited to: User-definable sparkline for all titles Search feature for platforms, [...]
- #XBLA press release coming soon w/ 2012 sales data. #Minecraft way out in front, with Trials Evo and #thewalkingdead taking 2nd and 3rd about 118 days ago
- @RobMSantos Hello. Do you happen to have any information on getting involved in THQ's legacy IP sale? about 120 days ago
- Finally got estimates on how many bought into #TheWarZ before it was taken down from the market - Approx. 43,000 units. #Steam about 153 days ago
- How many units did #TheWarZ sell before getting banned by Steam? We're working on revealing those numbers. Stay tuned! about 154 days ago
Xbox Live Arcade Sees Incredible Growth in 2012, Thanks to Minecraft and More Releases January 31st, 2013 – As per the Research & Analysis division of analyst firm Forecasting & Analyzing Digital Entertainment, LLC (FADE), Microsoft’s Xbox Live Arcade market has set a record for annual revenues at $290 million USD, doubling last year’s revenue. [...]